How to Play EuroMillions
Whether you play EuroMillions in store in Austria or online, the format of the game remains the same:
- Choose five main numbers from 1-50 and two Stars from 1-12.
- You can also choose the Quick Pick option when picking your numbers, where a completely random set of numbers will be generated for you.
- Decide whether you want to enter the next Tuesday draw, the next Friday draw, or both.
- Once you are happy with your selections, you will need to pay for your entries and wait for the draw.
- The latest EuroMillions results are released at around 8:30pm every Tuesday and Friday along with the winning M1lhão codes for that draw.
How to Play Austria Joker
Austria Joker is a supplementary game that is drawn on every Wednesday and Sunday. There is an additional cost to play the Joker.
Where to Play
There are two ways to play EuroMillions in Austria - online and in-store.
To play EuroMillions online from Austria, simply visit the Play page, where you will be able to choose the numbers you would like to play and the number of draws you would like to enter.
You can play EuroMillions from any of the Österreichische Lotterien GmbH lottery retailers across Austria. Players must be 18 or over and tickets cost €2.50 per entry.
It is also possible to play in-store if you are visiting Austria while not being a resident, however any prizes you win can only be claimed in Austria and cannot be claimed in any other participating country.