How to Claim a EuroMillions Prize
The way in which you claim a EuroMillions prize depends on the amount you won and whether the entry was purchased online or in-store. This guide sets out the options available to winners.
The deadline for claiming any EuroMillions prize in Belgium is 20 weeks after the draw has taken place.
- Prizes up to and including €499 - Your prize will be automatically deposited into your online National Lottery account. However, if that would take your lottery account balance past €500, the winnings will be paid into your bank account.
- Prizes between €500 and €24,999 – Your prize will be automatically deposited into your bank account.
- Prizes of €25,000 and over - You need to contact the National Lottery to claim your prize. You can visit their offices at Belliardstraat 25-33 in 1040 Brussels, or telephone them on 02 238 45 54 or 02 238 46 26. You will need your ticket, identity card and account number.
From a Retailer
- Prizes up to and including €1,000 - Visit any authorised National Lottery retailer in Belgium with your ticket to claim your prize.
- Prizes between €1,001 and €2,000 - You can claim these prizes by taking your ticket to any authorised National Lottery retailer in Belgium. These prizes can also be claimed from any Regional Office or the National Lottery headquarters in Brussels, where you must bring your ticket, identity card and account number.
- Prizes between €2,001 and €25,000 - Visit any Regional Office or the National Lottery headquarters to claim your prize. You must telephone the Regional Office you wish to visit to make an appointment, and take your ticket, identity card and account number.
- Prizes over €25,001 and over - You can claim your prize from the National Lottery headquarters, and must take your ticket, identity card and account number. You can telephone 02 238 46 26 or 02 238 45 54 to make an appointment.
The Regional Offices and National Lottery headquarters are open between 9am and 4pm from Monday to Friday.
Purchased a Ticket from Another Country?
You must claim any EuroMillions prize you win in the same country where you purchased your ticket. If you bought your ticket somewhere other than Belgium, you can select the relevant country from the options in the top-right of the screen to see instructions on how to claim.