How to Play EuroMillions
Whether you play EuroMillions in store in Belgium or online, the format of the game remains the same:
- Choose five main numbers from 1-50 and two Stars from 1-12.
- You can also choose the Quick Pick option when picking your numbers, where a completely random set of numbers will be generated for you.
- Decide whether you want to enter the next Tuesday draw, the next Friday draw, or both.
- Once you are happy with your selections, you will need to pay for your entries and wait for the draw.
- The latest EuroMillions results are released at around 8:30pm every Tuesday and Friday along with the winning My Bonus codes for that draw.
How to Play My Bonus
My Bonus is a supplementary raffle game that is drawn alongside every Friday EuroMillions draw in Belgium. There is no additional cost to enter the raffle, as you receive a code for each line of EuroMillions numbers you purchase.
At least one EuroMillions player in Belgium wins €500 in every draw thanks to the My Bonus draw. Your allocated code(s) are found on your lottery ticket below your entries to the main EuroMillions draw. The codes consist of three letters and five numbers, for example ABC 12345. If you match one of the winning raffle codes exactly as it appears, you will instantly become €500 richer! There is no prize for partially matching one of the winning codes. You can learn more on the My Bonus page.
Where to Play
There are two ways to play EuroMillions in Belgium - online and instore.
To play EuroMillions online from Belgium, simply visit the Play page, where you will be able to choose the numbers you would like to play and the number of draws you would like to enter.
You can play EuroMillions from any of the Loterie Nationale retailers across Belgium. Players must be 18 or over and tickets cost €2.50 per entry.
It is also possible to play instore if you are visiting Belgium while not being a resident, however any prizes you win can only be claimed in Belgium and cannot be claimed in any other participating country.