Before playing EuroMillions for the first time, we recommend spending a few minutes reading through the game’s rules and regulations:
- Participants in Belgium must be at least 18 years old to play.
- Prizes must be claimed in the country that issued the winning ticket. For example, if a winning ticket was purchased in Belgium, the prize, regardless of its value, must be claimed in Belgium.
- The bearer – not the purchaser – of a EuroMillions ticket is deemed to be the rightful owner. This means that a prize won on a lost ticket can legally be claimed by whoever finds it.
- EuroMillions prizes must be claimed within a set number of days from the date of the draw. The deadline in each country can be found below:
|Participating Country||Deadline for Prize Claims|
- EuroMillions has a jackpot cap of €190 million. The jackpot will remain at this total for five draws before rolling down and being divided between the players in the highest winning prize tier.
- Players must select five main numbers between 1 and 50 and two additional Star numbers between 1 and 12.
- Ticket sales close on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 8:30pm in advance of the draw.