How to Play EuroMillions
Whether you play EuroMillions in store or online, the format of the game remains the same:
- Choose five main numbers from 1-50 and two Lucky Stars from 1-12.
- You can also choose the Quick Pick option when picking your numbers, where a completely random set of numbers will be generated for you.
- Decide whether you want to enter the next Tuesday draw, the next Friday draw, or both. Advance play allows you to purchase entries for multiple future draws at the same time.
- Once you are happy with your selections, you will need to pay for your entries and wait for the draw.
- The latest EuroMillions results are released at around 8:30pm every Tuesday and Friday along with the winning Millionaire Maker codes for that draw.
The Super Star offers a jackpot prize of CHF250,000 in every EuroMillions draw. You can choose to enter into the game for an extra CHF2 when you play EuroMillions, and receive a unique five-character code. The codes consist of two letters and three numbers in the format "A-123-B". If you the Super Star code exactly as it appears, you will instantly become CHF250,000 richer! Learn more on the Super Star page.
You can also play 2 Chance, the "Second Chance" draw where your five main EuroMillions numbers will be entered into a separate draw. You can win up to CHF150,000 million for matching all five numbers.
How to Join an Online Syndicate
Another way to take part online is to join a EuroMillions syndicate. This offers an affordable way to get more entries into a draw as the cost is split between multiple players. Joining is quick and simple:
- Decide how many shares you wish to buy. The more shares you have, the larger your percentage of any winnings will be!
- Choose to enter one draw, or subscribe to be automatically entered into future draws too. Monthly subscriptions are also available.
- Wait to find out if you're a winner. Your numbers will be stored securely in your account and you'll receive a notification email if you win a prize.