How to Play EuroMillions
Whether you play EuroMillions in store or online, the format of the game remains the same:
- Choose five main numbers from 1-50 and two Lucky Stars from 1-12.
- You can also choose the Lucky Dip option when picking your numbers, where a completely random set of numbers will be generated for you.
- Decide whether you want to enter the next Tuesday draw, the next Friday draw, or both. Advance play allows you to purchase entries for multiple future draws at the same time.
- Once you are happy with your selections, you will need to pay for your entries and wait for the draw.
- The latest EuroMillions results are released at around 8:30pm every Tuesday and Friday along with the winning Millionaire Maker codes for that draw.
UK Millionaire Maker
The UK Millionaire Maker is a supplementary raffle game that is played alongside EuroMillions in every draw. There is no additional cost to enter the Millionaire Maker raffle, as you receive a code for each line of EuroMillions numbers you purchase.
At least one UK EuroMillions player wins £1 million in every draw thanks to the Millionaire Maker. Your allocated code(s) are found on your National Lottery ticket below your entries to the main EuroMillions draw. The codes consist of four letters and five numbers, for example ABCD12345. If you match one of the winning raffle codes exactly as it appears, you will instantly become £1 million richer! There is no prize for partially matching one of the winning codes. Learn more on the UK Millionaire Maker page.
Playing EuroMillions HotPicks is simple and uses the same numbers as the main EuroMillions draw (without the Lucky Stars). For information on how to play HotPicks, and to view the latest results, visit the EuroMillions HotPicks section.
How to Join an Online Syndicate
Another way to take part online is to join a EuroMillions syndicate. This offers an affordable way to get more entries into a draw as the cost is split between multiple players. Joining is quick and simple:
- Decide how many shares your wish to buy. The more shares you have, the larger your percentage of any winnings will be!
- Choose to enter one draw, or subscribe to be automatically entered into future draws too. Monthly subscriptions are also available.
- Wait to find out if you're a winner. Your numbers will be stored securely in your account and you'll receive a notification email if you win a prize.