How to Claim a EuroMillions Prize
The way in which you claim a EuroMillions prize depends on the amount you won and whether the entry was purchased online or in-store. This guide sets out the options available to winners.
The deadline for claiming any EuroMillions prize in Ireland is 90 days after the draw has taken place.
- Prizes up to €99 – Any prize of this value will be paid automatically into your online account shortly after the draw has taken place.
- Prizes between €100 and €500 – You will be paid your winnings by cheque, which will be sent to the address you submitted when signing up for your account.
- Prizes between €501 and €9,999 – You will be contacted by Premier Lotteries Ireland (PLI) for confirmation of your age and proof of identity. You will then be sent a Claim Form to complete before your winnings are paid by cheque.
- Prizes of €10,000 and more – Prizes of this amount can only be claimed in person at the National Lottery Headquarters, the address of which can be found below. You must provide proof of identity, and you will have to be validated as the rightful owner of the ticket.
From a Retailer
- Prizes up to and including €100 – Visit any authorised National Lottery retailer in Ireland with your ticket to claim your prize. Retailers may also pay out winnings up to and including €2,500 at their own discretion.
- Prizes up to and including €14,999 – Visit any Prize Claim Centre in Ireland with your ticket to claim your prize. You can also post your signed ticket (with your address also included) to the National Lottery address below.
Prizes of €15,000 and over - Prizes of this amount can only be claimed in person at the National Lottery Headquarters:
The National Lottery
Abbey Street Lower
You must provide proof of identity as well as your signed ticket. You can begin the claims process by telephoning the National Lottery on 1800 666 222 between 9:15am and 5:30pm from Monday to Friday.
Purchased a ticket from another country?
You must claim any EuroMillions prize you win in the same country where you purchased your ticket. If you bought your ticket somewhere other than Ireland, you can select the relevant country from the options in the top-right of the screen to see instructions on how to claim.
If you play online from another country using a lottery betting website or lottery concierge service, prizes will be paid directly into your online account. Check with the relevant site for full terms and conditions.